Professional translations to all Baltic languages.
Software understandable to all users in the Baltic States.
Assessment of language quality in written texts, paying attention to fluency, style and correct use of terminology.
Creation and maintenance of your term glossaries and terminology databases.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the order of calculating the price for a translation?
- What is the order of calculating the price for editing?
- How long does it take to fulfill an order?
- Do translation rates differ from text to text?
- What supplementary materials are needed in order to achieve high quality result?
- When calculating the price for a translation, why not all words occurring often in the text are considered as text repetitions?
- Why should an enterprise have its own glossary of terms and language style guides?
Translations approved by a certified translator
We offer translations from English, German and Russian into Latvian, Lihuanian and Estonian (and vice versa), approved by a certified translator. For these language combinations, we also provide notarially certified translations.
April 11, 2016
LINGMASTER continues the yearly tradition of participating in the ELIA Networking days conference, taking place on April 21 – 22 in Mallorca, Spain. Conference brings industry decision-makers together and offers a unique structured format to foster thought-provoking discussion built around an agenda.
We will establish new contacts, capture fresh ideas and allow ourselves to get inspired by experiences shared by other participants.
See you in Mallorca!
April 23, 2015
As of April 23rd 2015, LINGMASTER has started operating from new office. This change has been made in order to allow us to grow, to expand our team and our services, and to enable us to cooperate more efficiently with our partners.
Our new address is: Augusta Deglava street 2-3, Riga, LV-1009, Latvia.